Home » » DENIM & LEATHER

DENIM & LEATHER

Written By sevent on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 | 9/03/2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my all-time favourite contrasting combinations is denim teamed together with leather. 

I love to wear a good pair of skinny jeans combined with my old, battered but yet oh-so lovely leather jacket. However, after seeing this photo which is just perfect in so many ways, I've understood that I need to mix things up a bit more and switch this combination around by wearing a pair of gorgeous leather pants and a baggy denim shirt. 

Image Source: Carolines Mode
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. mukoyar - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger